- Asthijeewa oil goes deeper inside the joints through layers of skin and tends to increase the amount of synovial fluid (a sticky fluid responsible for joint flexibility).
- It brings back the functionality of weak/damaged nerves and strengthens the muscles and ligaments.
- It increases the blood circulation speeding the recovery of the damaged joints and inflammatory tissues around the joint.
- It gives strength to the joints which got weak due to aging and deficiency of calcium.
- It stimulates the synovial membranes for better synovial fluid production providing natural lubrication between the joints.
- Always do a gentle massage over the affected area using Asthijeewa oil before applying the Asthijeewa Ayurvedic massage ball.
- Always keep the ball in a moisture free place.
- Continuous usage on consecutive days is recommended.
- Contents of this massage ball are only for External Application.
- Keep away from children.
- Never mix water with oil & ball.
- Do not use the same ball for different people.
- Do not use oil & ball on open wounds, cuts, inflamed & Edematous areas.